Sunday, March 01, 2009

If this keeps up, I might have to change the name of my blog to "Cake of the Day".

Yes, it was a two-cake weekend for me. On Saturday, I did a white tiger cake for the twins and then on Sunday morning I whipped up a basketball cake for the birthday party of a family friend in Geneva.

I have to say that I'm SO grateful that Livia is a basketball player. Basketballs are so EASY to draw. Just imagine if she were an opera singer or a cockatiel enthusiast. I was a bit tired from yesterday's big party and really wasn't up to doing a very fancy cake so soon after the white tiger challenge. But a basketball was just fine.

Now I'm on cake hiatus until JP's birthday in April...

1 comment:

Momma Bee said...

Amazing cakes! The tiger looks positively majestic, possibly dangerous, definitely fattening! Happy birthdays to any and all!